How to Get Clients for Your Event Planning Business
There are many ways to get clients for your business. Things to do include: creating a styled photoshoot to boost your portfolio with your best work.
- Network with new restaurants and hotels in your area to hold Grand Opening parties for them.
- Do charity events with large turnouts and network with the vendors.
- Let all your friends and family know about what you do.
- Ask people to give you reviews on Yelp and Thumbtack. Once you have 10 positive reviews, we see that your business really takes off.
- Post photos of your events on your social media pages (Facebook and Instagram).
- Attend local chamber of commerce meetings. * Post your service on Craigslist.